LI@UID MEMBRANW .
Cold – Applied Bitumen Rubber Emission For Waterproofing
ALNAKHIL-R is cold applied bitumen rubber latex and thixotropic liquid emulsion.
- Foundation footings, beams and underground structures which are in contact with ground water, Rooftops and bathrooms
- Retaining walls and basements.
Complies with ASTM 1227 type Ill class 1.
- The surface must be clean from dust, sound and stable.
- ALNAKHIL–R should be stirred well before application.
- ALNAKHIL-R should be applied using ordinary
- painting tools that have been wet before use such as brush or roller, it could be also applied using spray equipments.
- A primer coat is applied of ALNAKHIL-R after dilution with water 10-20%.
- The dilution is increased in case of highly porous surfaces or when usin spraying equipment.
- Apply two to three coats at right angle-each coat should e allowed to dry for 5 hours before applying the subsequent coat.
As protective coat for foundation 1000g/m2 per 2 coats.
Keep out of direct sunlight in covered store.
Contact times with us ..
Days : Saturday – Thursday
Time : 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM